Guest speaking for Retreats and Workshops
Staff Retreats, can be designed and curated for Non Profit Organizations, Spiritual Communities, & Social Justice Organizations.
Some themes could include: Resilience and Recovery, Strength Based Resourcing, Creative Problem Solving, Minority Stress, Caregiver Self Care, Avoiding Burnout, and Event Process.
Public Speaking and Community Education Events
Educational events and workshops can be designed from the professional training level, to community lay person education. Here are a few Titles from past Events:
- Queer Embodiment and Healing
- Attending to Intersectionality in Psychotherapy: Beyond Cultural Competence
- Spiritual Healing, Integration, and Wholeness for LGBTQ people of faith.
- Facilitating Supportive Communities for LGBTQ
- Families in Transition: A Depth Approach to Change
- Gender Identity 101
- Affirmative Therapy with Transgender Clients
- Cultural Complexities in Identity Development and integration for LGBTQ Clients
- Mental Health & Minority Stress
- Transference & Countertransference Challenges
- Spiritual Trauma and Integration
Contact Lisa for specialized training for your organization.
Thank you to these organizations who have invited me to train their students, teachers, therapists, and staff in LGBTQ Affirmative Therapy:
- Gender Spectrum
- Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Psychotherapy Association
- Pepperdine University
- Cal State Fullerton Student Services
- The Center OC
- Hoag Community Clinic
- Chapman University Clinical Training
- Seventh Day Adventist Kinship Meeting
- American Family Therapy Academy
- OC Chapter of CAMFT
- LA Chapter of CAMFT
- CAMFT State Conference
- CSP of Orange County